I'm listening to the radio .....

Monday, January 9, 2012

Sometimes .....

Ha'a this post is mainly written sebab there's time yang aku malas langsung nak tulis blog ni. But there's time (like this)  when I feel like jotting something down. I don't do blog/blogging as my everyday thing. But part of my "sometimes" thing to do. 

This some times  thing sometimes come with a reason and at time without any possible reason at all. It may be dragged by the situation that you are in, but don't come exactly as how it feels. 

You are sad, but you jot down a song. You are with tears, but you're telling stories of your past. You are in love and your are writing about Taj Mahal. 

And the truth nothing but the truth, I may be writing this out of some blues in mind. Things happen for a reason. This piece of "nothing" must have some good reason behind it. I'll explain it to my heart .....   

No comments:

Post a Comment