I'm listening to the radio .....

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Alhmadulillah ....

Dah lama jugak aku tak update any post kat sini. BAnyak yang aku nak update tapi bila menulis sekerat jalan idea tak jalan aku pendamkan jek. Tapi nant aku post jugak le artikel-artikel tu semua. 

Today, aku rasa nak menulis sebab aku rasa tenang. Juz got back from IJN actually. This is another Appointment for Awan. It's just a relieved. Doc told me that he is very okay and suggested that I follow-up at Hospital Putrajaya which is of course near by to my home now.

Awan did his surgery in 2007. A week after the celebration of Aidilfitri. I don't really know the exact medical term but it is VSD closure. Alhamdulillah he is  a strong boy. He recovered fast. And now he is as fast as speeding bullet. He help me a lot. He takes care of his twin brother also his sister. Garang of course, they quarrel much too but I know they love each other so much.

I pray hard that one day his twin will recover as he does. The brother (Baby/Ab) had asthma. He looks small to compare to Awan. People always thought them as brothers of different years.   

I love them so much ....

No comments:

Post a Comment